We are pleased to offer our High Holy Days services, which begin this year on Sunday evening, September 25, and conclude on Wednesday night, October 5, both in person at RCHP and online. We are now accepting registration for these services, which you do through the form available below. Use the button ‘Click here to print the registration form’ at the end of these instructions to print or download that form.
You can either mail or email your completed form to us.
- To mail us your completed registration form, send it to the Minyan, c/o 410 Graham Street, Highland Park, NJ 08904.
- To email your completed form, send it to HHD.email@example.com.
You can pay by check or via PayPal through our website.
- By check: make your check payable to Highland Park Minyan and add HHD 2022 to the memo line; send it to the Minyan, c/o 410 Graham Street, Highland Park, NJ 08904.
- Via any online bill pay service: send it to this same address with the same note on the memo line.
- Via PayPal: click on the button to the right or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Rates are listed in the table below along with the early discount if you register and pay by Sunday, July 31. Registering and paying early helps us plan better and saves you dollars, so please sign up as early as possible.
Seats at RCHP will be set up with sufficient spacing so each family group or friend group can sit slightly separately from other groups or individuals. Registration is first come, first served for everyone until we reach covid capacity in the space we will be using. Registration for attendance via Zoom is not limited.
Depending on the state of covid spread and severity, we will most likely ask everyone to test themselves at home for covid before attending our services. It is also possible that we will have to adjust our venue to address covid concerns. We will let you know more about all of this later in the summer.
We are looking into providing childcare this year for children between the ages of 1 and 8 years. We will email that information when we have more details worked out.
We are also looking into the feasibility of having a community lunch on the first day of Rosh Hashanah, catered by Global Grace Café. If we can work out those details with appropriate covid safety measures, we will send out details and how to sign up later in the summer.
We look forward to sharing this important time of the Jewish year in community with you.
If you still have questions, feel free to email us at HHD.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help you with any questions or concerns.